Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New and old owners!

mikliz

Hi everyone,we have just bought our new M.P.sport (well actually a 3 month old demonstrator ) from M. B . Liverpool,hoping to collect in 2 weeks, we have owned a Marco Polo from 2002 ,which we purchased new direct from westfalia in Germany ,we did have a drive in a new California but after owning the M.P. for17 years it was no contest (we did'nt think it would be ! ) So if any one out there can't quite stretch to a new one we have a lovely old one for sale. Looking forward to swapping comments and tips from you all.

Steve B

Hello and welcome - Plenty of info on here of the many quirks and positives, always something new to learn.....

mikliz

Hello and welcome - Plenty of info on here of the many quirks and positives, always something new to learn.....
Thanks Steve,have learnt some stuff already reading through some of the posts,I was especially interested in the post from Brian Drought in Aug. 2018 regarding finding a connector for the shower attachment, I've been looking for that for 17 years !! So I've still got lots to learn.

Method7

Hi everyone,we have just bought our new M.P.sport (well actually a 3 month old demonstrator ) from M. B . Liverpool,hoping to collect in 2 weeks, we have owned a Marco Polo from 2002 ,which we purchased new direct from westfalia in Germany ,we did have a drive in a new California but after owning the M.P. for17 years it was no contest (we did'nt think it would be ! ) So if any one out there can't quite stretch to a new one we have a lovely old one for sale. Looking forward to swapping comments and tips from you all.
I recently replaced our 20yo V280 with a Horizon, we had that for 13years. I bet we have plenary of scars to compare.... Welcome.