Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mercedes me app

KDM

Greetings from sunny Italy folks. I'm trying to install the Mercedes me connect app on my new cellphone. I'm in the app store site for "me" https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.daimler.ris.mercedesme.ece.android&hl=en_US&gl=US and it's telling me "This item isn't available in your country." Odd, I had it on the old phone (that died on me). I bought our MP here in northern Italy and bought my cellphone here in the same province. I would really like to have this nice tool back on my phone. Any suggestions?

KDM

Crazy, cellphone says "isn't available in your country (Italy)" Yet the Mercedes website says different:

In which countries or regions and languages is Mercedes me connect available?​

Mercedes me connect is available in the following countries or regions and their official languages:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dubai, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom and the United States.
Please note that the content my vary in individual countries or regions.

Grand Tourismo

Greetings from sunny Italy folks. I'm trying to install the Mercedes me connect app on my new cellphone. I'm in the app store site for "me" https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.daimler.ris.mercedesme.ece.android&hl=en_US&gl=US and it's telling me "This item isn't available in your country." Odd, I had it on the old phone (that died on me). I bought our MP here in northern Italy and bought my cellphone here in the same province. I would really like to have this nice tool back on my phone. Any suggestions?
Maybe check the country settings on your phone, just in case the default is Mars or something...

Reactions: KDM

SteveR

Also check your link @KDM . If you look at the URL it is en_US which translates to english language but in USA. Try the Italian google play store

Grand Tourismo

Also check your link @KDM . If you look at the URL it is en_US which translates to english language but in USA. Try the Italian google play store
I reckon that's it Steve...download in the local format then when using the app select the user language to anything the user wants

Reactions: KDM

KDM

I reckon that's it Steve...download in the local format then when using the app select the user language to anything the user wants
Super. I did not connect the dots on that as it was not an issue on my other. Trying that tomorrow. Thanks so much, KDM