Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mercedes Guildford

LWD

We really enjoyed dealing with Mercedes Guildford (Sandown group) for the purchase of our Marco Polo. Great enthusiasm on their part and, because one of the Sandown Group's managers has owned several Marco Polo's as his company car, they were able to provide us with lots of insights and expertise as part of the process.

We were especially impressed by the time and effort taken at handover.

Needless to say, very happy with both our MP and Mercedes-Benz Guildford.

AndyP12345

We've just placed an order for a MP through MB Croydon as they offered excellent deal. That said any advice you can pass on would be very useful. We now have to wait until next year. have ordered the 220D, AMG Line, Towing pack, Upgraded Audio trying to get the wheels changed to All Seasons rather than the usual Summer tyres fitted to UK vehicles

LWD

It is also the 220d, AMG line. We love it. Ours is a used one, 2018 model, that they had bought back from a customer to whom they had sold it when new so it came "as is" and we didn't have any involvement in choosing a spec etc. They also showed us brand new one that was already sold but not yet delivered, but it was pretty much the same as ours but brand new, which is how yours will be. Lovely!

We don't have much if anything by way of extras. "AMG" (which I have also seen as souped-up Mercs driven by speed enthusiasts) seems a bit unnecessary on this vehicle - they agreed with me that it is mostly "bling" - including the radiator grille, cosmetic stuff and also an all-round higher spec but, as far as I understood it, nothing substantial re performance etc. Of course, it is an older model than yours so that might not be the case for you. It has mag wheels but I'm not sure about them which are all very well around town etc but for wild camping e.g. in Scotland (on our list), I'm not so sure.