Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Marco Polo - Pop top roof cover?

Katie

California -camping.de do a cover for the Marco Polo - sorry, I don’t know how to do a link.
I’m going to wait to see how we get on before deciding whether to get one - not even got the van yet!

BabaJen

As Katie mentioned, California Camping ...

Might be worth making an enquiry at the VWCC club shop as Nick (Comfortz) is making a lot of items now for the MP.

As an aside, I have never used a topper. I sleep mostly downstairs in winter, and often only me or me and the dogs, so can choose where I sleep. However, family of 4 say ... and camping all season... many would consider it to be a necessity.

Katie

We can put our roof up at home so will just try this to start with, although may end up getting the external topper, as we intend to sleep up top as far as possible
Brandrup do an internal topper - the iso top extreme but it looks very bulky and you can’t keep it on when you lower the roof.
What I’d really like is an internal topper like you can get for the Cali - insulating, keeps moisture from wicking onto the bed and nothing more to do once you’ve put it up the first time.

Katie

I imagined it would be similar to the vw Cali. Owners report that water can wick through from the outside if you touch the inside - like on a tent.
Perhaps someone who already has their mp could let us know.

I’m more concerned about mould if we have to put it away wet. Only got ours today and a very quick look and it might be two ply

Comfortz

Hello Everyone, and you're quite right Jen :) we're in the final stages of the roof cover & thermal windscreen cover too - Hope to get these items launched early in the new year :Thumbs up:
We've also completed the Camping Room and Mattress Topper for the MP - so we'll have a good range completed shortly.

We're working with the owners of this forum on the new shop that will be launched hopefully in the next few weeks - exciting times - and will be after some volunteers to help with final fittings and photos etc, so I'll keep you all posted of the progress.

Hello Everyone, and you're quite right Jen :) we're in the final stages of the roof cover & thermal windscreen cover too - Hope to get these items launched early in the new year :Thumbs up:
We've also completed the Camping Room and Mattress Topper for the MP - so we'll have a good range completed shortly.

We're working with the owners of this forum on the new shop that will be launched hopefully in the next few weeks - exciting times - and will be after some volunteers to help with final fittings and photos etc, so I'll keep you all posted of the progress.

Always happy to help but mid devon might be a bit far!

Comfortz

A couple of sneak preview pictures from the weekend - should be ready to launch by the end of January :) Oh and the External Thermal Insulated Screen Cover it pretty much completed too.

Katie

These are looking good.
Any plans to do an internal topper that can be left in place with roof down?