Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

For Sale MARCO POLO FOR SALE

mjp

I am reluctantly selling my Marco Polo V220 D Sport.
I purchased the vehicle new in June 2017 from Sandown Mercedes Guildford.
It is in excellent condition having genuinely covered only 500 miles.It is located near Guildford, Surrey.

The date of the registration is 28/06/2017, the MOT is valid until 15/02/2022. Online footage of the MOT and "Health Check" recorded by Sandown is available on request.
The colour is Obsidian Black metallic, the interior has Laguno leather beige upholstery including Starguard leather protection.

It includes 360 degree all round cameras and Parking Assist. 18 inch 10 - Twin Spoke alloys.
Automatic Headlights.
Automatic rain sensing wipers.
Electric heated folding mirrors.
Windscreen and Windows fitted curtains. (unused)
Cold water shower hose attachment. (unused)
Full set of Marco Polo removable leather seat covers.
Factory fitted side awning. (unused) - Electric pop up roof with mattress. (unused)
Gas hob. (unused) - Westfalia fridge - (unused) Stainless steel basin and tap. (unused)
New gas cylinder - (unused)

Mercedes recalls (5) - Emissions, Software Updates etc. all complied with, including dates and vehicle mileage recorded by Mercedes.(copy available)

The asking price for this scarcely used as new Marco Polo is in the region of £48,995.

Attachments

• 18.jpeg
    18.jpeg
    432.5 KB · Views: 156
  • 39.jpeg
    39.jpeg
    436.9 KB · Views: 152
  • 44.jpeg
    44.jpeg
    292.6 KB · Views: 143
  • 46.jpeg
    46.jpeg
    333.7 KB · Views: 142
  • 49.jpeg
    49.jpeg
    418.7 KB · Views: 142
  • 53.jpeg
    53.jpeg
    179.9 KB · Views: 152
  • 55.jpeg
    55.jpeg
    300.5 KB · Views: 149
  • 57.jpeg
    57.jpeg
    256.4 KB · Views: 152
  • 59.jpeg
    59.jpeg
    198.8 KB · Views: 149
  • 71.jpeg
    71.jpeg
    313.4 KB · Views: 153

mjp

Hi Tim,
Thanks for your compliment, yes it is a lovely example and it's still for sale. Regards Mike.

TMC

Hi Tim,
Thanks for your compliment, yes it is a lovely example and it's still for sale. Regards Mike.
Great. I am working late today but perhaps I could give you a call about it tomorrow? Not sure how to use this forum without giving out my number to the whole world! If you want to email me directly at [email protected] we could pick up there (unless there is a way for private contact via the forum?). Tim

mjp

Hi,
Thank you for your question, yes it is for sale, however the current position is under offer.

Mike

mjp

Thank you to all interested parties and this excellent forum. My Marco Polo has now been sold.

Regards

Mike

Jezza

I am reluctantly selling my Marco Polo V220 D Sport.
I purchased the vehicle new in June 2017 from Sandown Mercedes Guildford.
It is in excellent condition having genuinely covered only 500 miles.It is located near Guildford, Surrey.

The date of the registration is 28/06/2017, the MOT is valid until 15/02/2022. Online footage of the MOT and "Health Check" recorded by Sandown is available on request.
The colour is Obsidian Black metallic, the interior has Laguno leather beige upholstery including Starguard leather protection.

It includes 360 degree all round cameras and Parking Assist. 18 inch 10 - Twin Spoke alloys.
Automatic Headlights.
Automatic rain sensing wipers.
Electric heated folding mirrors.
Windscreen and Windows fitted curtains. (unused)
Cold water shower hose attachment. (unused)
Full set of Marco Polo removable leather seat covers.
Factory fitted side awning. (unused) - Electric pop up roof with mattress. (unused)
Gas hob. (unused) - Westfalia fridge - (unused) Stainless steel basin and tap. (unused)
New gas cylinder - (unused)

Mercedes recalls (5) - Emissions, Software Updates etc. all complied with, including dates and vehicle mileage recorded by Mercedes.(copy available)

The asking price for this scarcely used as new Marco Polo is in the region of £48,995.
Hi there can you tell me if this is still available?