Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Loose sink lid

Neil Pearson

Has any one had any issues with the glass work top hinges?
The ones above the fridge and hob are fine, but the one above the sink has a worrying amount of play.
I have tried to tighten the four screws that secure the glass in the channel of the hinge but they are already tight. It seems as if there is a gasket of some sort missing.

Not too concerned at the moment because it's going on for the bed check and I'll get them to sort it at the same time.
Haven't seen a thread on here relating to this, so I was wondering if I'm just lucky

Has any one had any issues with the glass work top hinges?
The ones above the fridge and hob are fine, but the one above the sink has a worrying amount of play.
I have tried to tighten the four screws that secure the glass in the channel of the hinge but they are already tight. It seems as if there is a gasket of some sort missing.

Not too concerned at the moment because it's going on for the bed check and I'll get them to sort it at the same time.
Haven't seen a thread on here relating to this, so I was wondering if I'm just lucky

Hi Neil..

Did you have any joy with this? Looks like I have the same issue.

Neil Pearson

Hi Brian,
Im going to say yes. The van was booked in to our local dealer for the safety recall on the bed mountings and we mentioned it then. They accepted that it was covered under warranty without any drama and ordered the part. It is scheduled to be fitted during the first week of Sept. Hopefully this will be a quick fix to s simple problem.:Thumbs up: