Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Lookers Tonbridge

Stacey

Hi all,
I am a new member. I purchased my MP from Mercedes-Benz of Tonbridge in November. Price was more of a haggle than I would like, but customer service has been pretty good so far. I was contacted about a test drive immediately and was up there driving the van within the week. There is only one demo model in the region so I had to work with them to ensure that on a specific date and time the van would be there. Once that was sorted, the demo went smoothly. Bradley Sargent is the sales exec I am working with and he had clearly spent time learning his way around the camping features of the van. Perhaps I had low expectations, but he was able to demo and discuss the camping features pretty well, and very much the van features. Since purchase, he has been in regular contact to provide me with updates and has been extremely responsive to emails. We wanted some Westfalia accessories that he didn't offer by way of a brochure or website or even mention, but when we asked about them, he was able to price them for us and is sorting that for us.

The demo model had some of the usual issues that others have pointed out. The roof feature on the Westfalia panel wasn't showing up so he couldn't raise the roof. One of the rear seats didn't fold down all the way. We aren't sure if we are getting a center console or not. That kind of thing.

Delivery time is expected to be around 5 months.

Roy C

Welcome to the forum! I think if you’re looking at April delivery it should come with the centre console and ambient lighting on the dash. Those things have been included in the most recent deliveries but not some of the earlier ones. I’m hoping so for my mid-March delivery.

The issue with one of the seats not going flat has been mentioned a couple of times and I’m not sure if that is a teething problem on early models or the seat being sensitive to anything that might stop it going all the way down but there was mention on another thread here that there was a reset button for the seats, but this was proving elsusive to locate.