Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just about to order

anyideas

Hi All

I am hopefully about to order my MP, Having come from a T5 Conversion the Cali seemed the next step up until Merc brought this out.

Yet to decide on both exterior and interior finishes and not sure if we're likely to need the Aux heater (water or air) as we're likely to only use the vehicle from Mar-Sept.

Can I ask what peoples thoughts are on the pull out awning, I have seen a couple of people suggest its quite flimsy. Does anyone know who its made by?

mptripsaway

Hi All

I am hopefully about to order my MP, Having come from a T5 Conversion the Cali seemed the next step up until Merc brought this out.

Yet to decide on both exterior and interior finishes and not sure if we're likely to need the Aux heater (water or air) as we're likely to only use the vehicle from Mar-Sept.

Can I ask what peoples thoughts are on the pull out awning, I have seen a couple of people suggest its quite flimsy. Does anyone know who its made by?
It is a Thule Omnistor awning. I have no experience of wind out awnings until this one and in my opinion it does the job just fine as a shade awning in mild weather conditions but I would not want to use if very windy.

anyideas

Thanks, I have just come back from the dealer and the Thule Omnistor is the what I currently have on the T5 which I have had no issues with.

Just need to make the last couple of choices before ordering.