Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Issue with refrigerator and related temperature

Pells

Hi the refrigerator does not work properly as it freezes too much rather than just cold.
I am using position 1 that is actually the higher temperature possible to select ( 1 warmer up to 5 coldest ) but basically no matter what number I select as the fridge always freeeze.
The related signal of fault appeared (see picture)

I brought the car to official Mercedes repairing and they stated it was a matter of sensor of temperature, so they replaced it, the signal of alarm disappeared and the refrigerator started to work properly

then after just 10 days the issue popped up again

any similar experience and expertise with solution ?
thanks in advanced

Attachments

• 63FE8602-6155-43E7-85B0-A5E937BA30B1.jpeg
    63FE8602-6155-43E7-85B0-A5E937BA30B1.jpeg
    377.8 KB · Views: 9

Pells

me I only waited one week to get the replacement sensor, thing is I have the same issue after just 10 days it was replaced. what about you ? did the fridge work well after replacement ?

CT1664

I had the same issue soon after buying my van and was able to resolve by having a third party garage (not MB) change the thermal sensor unit.
Has worked no problem since.

Pells

Quick update as I bought the car to the MB garage today
They stated the first time (end November) the replaced the TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER (PN 9066101) while now the issue is with SENSOR TEMPERTURE ( PN 9056102/64)

I am a bit upset and I expressed my frustration because since the beginning I was making clear the issue were two, both A and B AT THE SAME TIME :
A) I could not change the freezing value from value 1 to 5, I could only chose 1 (I now assume that shall be TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER related )
B) at the minimum value of 1 the refrigerator was freezing rather than just cooling (I now assume that shall be SENSOR TEMPERATURE related )

I said I am not gonna pay twice for manpower given they should have done the job complete and made the related check from the beginning and in anycase prior to release the car.. but I have to give up on SENSOR TEMPERTURE replacement

Still I have some perplexed as (some input from some Spanish guys) it could also be a matter of just making a a configuration in the control panel (MB garage stated this shall not be the case thought ..)

Tobo

I had the same issue soon after buying my van and was able to resolve by having a third party garage (not MB) change the thermal sensor unit.
Has worked no problem since.
Hi, please can you share details of the third party garage as I have the same issue.

My MP has been with MB dealer for 4 months and still waiting !