Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Inner container for cool box for my MP

My wife is concerned that the cool box has no inner rack to keep items separate from each other. I have been to the club shop site but seen nothing to help. E mail to the shop remains unanswered and and a trawl through earlier posts has been made without success. I seem to remember a comment made somewhere that the current MP brochure has a picture of a rack in the cool-box in the picture and it was queried if the rack was a standard item. I would be grateful of any help. thanks in advance.

Tee

Hi there. Westfalia do either a deep basket for €38 or a stacked basket rack with containers for €85. Each takes up half the fridge and both have leave a couple of inches of space underneath. Let me know if you need a picture.

The shop should have them or be able to get them or failing that www.Mercedes-Benz-service shop.de under Westfalia

1508ian

For around £20 M&S do a decent set of fridge boxes which fit quite nicely.The smaller one fits into the rescues in the bottom of the fridge and the larger one sits nicely on top, leaving plenty of room for bottles. They have trays in them which allow you to put fruit and salad in without getting crushed. More flexible alternative to the wire basket. I can post pics if helpful.

Grand Tourismo

For around £20 M&S do a decent set of fridge boxes which fit quite nicely.The smaller one fits into the rescues in the bottom of the fridge and the larger one sits nicely on top, leaving plenty of room for bottles. They have trays in them which allow you to put fruit and salad in without getting crushed. More flexible alternative to the wire basket. I can post pics if helpful.
Yes please, would help me :)

Webbah

I bought the Westphalia deep rack. It's very nice to have, but one word of caution. The welds holding it together were a little sharp and I had some beer cans in the fridge. I was reorganizing them and one got a puncture on the sharp edge and I had a nice spray of beer all over the interior of the fridge, seats and floors. Fun fun!

1508ian

I bought the Westphalia deep rack. It's very nice to have, but one word of caution. The welds holding it together were a little sharp and I had some beer cans in the fridge. I was reorganizing them and one got a puncture on the sharp edge and I had a nice spray of beer all over the interior of the fridge, seats and floors. Fun fun!
08FC2875-1F7A-4048-83EB-5AABC13E9BFD.jpeg100B92EF-E2EA-4E1E-82A0-7549A2719C51.jpegBB1226C6-751E-4401-88FF-565A6F83224F.jpeg
Here’s a few pics of our M&S stack.

Thank you all very much for your help. I had an early reply, with pics, from Tee and have ordered the Westphalia ones. The response I had just showed me how helpful members are. Thanks again.