Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi all

polo advantures

Pick up my MP about a week ago 2018 black amg line, just wanted to thank you all . I have been reading old posts and it has help me alot in finding out how everything works. Looking forward to many advantures in the MP
Cheers

RSoloman

Hi Steve, like you I'm a relative newcomer to the MP having bought a 2018 AMG on October. Great vehicle that I have only used once in anger so far to camp out when I was selling at a vintage autojumble, but it is used as my everyday vehicle as well.

Still finding my way around but this site has been invaluable! Even got agreement from MB to get the roof replaced later this month using the info on this site

Gedtin

Hi Guys. Welcome to the group. I have had the Marco since 2018 and despite the roof debacle (on my third) it's still the best Campervan on the market. My wife and I went to the motor home and Campervan show at the NEC and we didn't see anything that we would swap it for. Happy camping

D

DogWagen

VIP Member
Pick up my MP about a week ago 2018 black amg line, just wanted to thank you all . I have been reading old posts and it has help me alot in finding out how everything works. Looking forward to many advantures in the MP
Cheers
Welcome - with roof insulation, the MP works year-round!