Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from a newbie from Donaghadee, County Down

owe7388

Taking the reins of my Dad's Marco Polo. I can't get the voltage of the leisure battery above 14.7. Can't raise the roof. Does anyone know how to access the leisure battery and if I can connect a battery charger?

Lizziekenn

Morning and welcome first of all our battery doesn’t get above 14.7v I think that is normal ,the battery is under the drivers seat, and you probably know but in case you don’t you have to have the drivers door or window open to raise the roof good luck

Steve B

Hello and Welcome - as Lizziekenn said, make sure you have the ignition on and the drivers window open and it should be OK. Its sounds like your battery is working. You can charge the leisure battery from the external socket

owe7388

Morning and welcome first of all our battery doesn’t get above 14.7v I think that is normal ,the battery is under the drivers seat, and you probably know but in case you don’t you have to have the drivers door or window open to raise the roof good luck
Thank you for your response. The roof started to raise thanks to your advice but stopped after a few inches with the battery sign flashing. The battery bars are not filling no matter how long I connect the lead to the side, also taking it out for a drive.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 7

Steve B

Should have some bars on it and I think it has a symbol showing the mains is connected and charging, in top right of the display. You need to check the circuit breaker behind the passenger seat is on (blue switch) to charge the battery.