Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Headlights come on when I unlock the vehicle

Matt

Does anyone know if there’s a way of turning off the headlights when I unlock the vehicle? Every time I’m on a campsite and I come back to my MP, i press unlock and then I illuminate the whole campsite for about 10 seconds which I’m sure must annoy lots of people. I have tried the user manual but can’t seem to find anything. Many thanks. Matt

Method7

That is the vehicle locator function. I think you can gain access from settings on the steering wheel menu. In the same place you choose LH traffic for when driving abroad.
If not it’s on the centre console... not much help but it’s a option in the settings.

I’m a bit vague on this because after camping in France I turned it off and set to LH Traffic and a couple of weeks after returning I realised the turning flood lighting was not working when indicating and turning at slow speed. It seems that when switching between traffic LH and RH the auto feature is disabled. Seems to disable everything except the on/off bit because the lights were coming on as expected.

I May be a little confused about exactly where and what but something odd happens when setting up LH/RH traffic...
just some info you might need to be aware of if things start to seem odd.

K6891

Hi all!
Does anyone know how to disable the automatic headlights on unlocking in the 21/22 model? The locator function is no longer available in the Settings (or the manual) and putting the light switch in anything other than Auto position results In beeping and error message saying that they key has to be in the ignition.

Reactions: gvh