Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Greetings from Newbie...

Marc o Polo

Joined today, "hello" to anyone reading! - I've been a guest here for some time. Just wanted to be part of the club as I have always loved these campers. I have a Marco Polo and their layout and comfort are just great. I am regularly dipping in and out to read threads here and will reply if there is anything I can do to help. Glad this site is here, thank you!

Marc o Polo

Hi, Kind of you to reply. I have had mine now for approx a month I still haven't got to grips with it all. So comfortable and fantastic to drive until the other day I switched it to manual without realising the impact that would have (doh) and couldn't understand why the revs were high like I needed to change gear, pulled over and then twigged. Pretty hair raising at the time so need more experience before heading for the smart motorways!

Steve B

Hello and welcome, I think we are all still learning. I've never used the manual function, would give me a shock if i clicked it by accident!

Marc o Polo

Thanks Steve, I was trying to "feel" the difference between comfort and sport mode whilst driving, - just like the experts on youtube ... That 'll teach me..

SteveR

Thanks Steve, I was trying to "feel" the difference between comfort and sport mode whilst driving, - just like the experts on youtube ... That 'll teach me..
Sport mode, to me, seems to make the throttle more responsive; Makes the whole van a little perkier and the easiest way to feel the difference is to drive in Sport for a while then change to 'C' or 'E'. Feels like driving in quicksand :)