Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fridge tem

polo advantures

Hi all
Could anyone tell me what setting people are using on the fridge and how long does the battery last (not on hook up) . We are just testing MP on the driveway on number 4 to see how long the battery lasts. It feels very cold .
Cheers

D

DogWagen

VIP Member
I use temp = 3 and it's about right. If you start to see ice appearing and the contents freezing, it is a sign of a failing sensor (thankfully a relatively simple fix)

From a full battery, the fridge lasts 3-4 days but it does depend on how many times it is opened and how much use you make of the other services (eg heater, lighting etc)

Hope that helps,

Mike

polo advantures

I use temp = 3 and it's about right. If you start to see ice appearing and the contents freezing, it is a sign of a failing sensor (thankfully a relatively simple fix)

From a full battery, the fridge lasts 3-4 days but it does depend on how many times it is opened and how much use you make of the other services (eg heater, lighting etc)

Hope that helps,

Mike
Thanks alot Mike that answers all my questions it looks like I may need to get a new leisure battery some time in the near future , only last about 36 hours with 1 bar left on stting 4 thanks again

Chris

Our fridge was a bit erratic at first, but after a few weeks it stabilised and we are now happy with a setting of 2. Likewise the leisure battery seemed to discharge quickly but this has also stabilised. In current temperatures it takes about a week to go down to 60% when I plug in to top it up.

Samebutdifferent

Samebutdifferent

VIP Member
Set at 2 or 3 lasts a weekend in summer with little else on, much less in winter with lights and heater used.