Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

External Mains Power

Glenn Odell

Hellow fellow MP owners!

This is my first foray into the camper van scene and picking up the New MP this weekend all being well. Ive read a few threads about flat batteries and charging from the external outlet. Could someone let me know which is the correct lead and part number (web link would be useful) to buy to charge the MP from a UK mains socket. Also if this is different from the lead that will be required to hook up to pitches out there in camping land.

Any help would be appreciated. Ive enjoyed reading through the many previous postings. Very useful for a newbie!

mptripsaway

Hellow fellow MP owners!

This is my first foray into the camper van scene and picking up the New MP this weekend all being well. Ive read a few threads about flat batteries and charging from the external outlet. Could someone let me know which is the correct lead and part number (web link would be useful) to buy to charge the MP from a UK mains socket. Also if this is different from the lead that will be required to hook up to pitches out there in camping land.

Any help would be appreciated. Ive enjoyed reading through the many previous postings. Very useful for a newbie!

Check out the forum shop, you will find everything that you need for electric hook up on site or at home including an adapter for domestic UK 3 pin sockets and standard European adapters.

Glenn Odell

Thanks for the replay Braysaway, I did check out the shop but couldn't see a lead/Converter that would fit into a UK Plug socket, Could you point me in the right direction?

Regards