Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Delivery times

Matt

Does anyone know how long current delivery times are? I ordered a V220d three weeks ago and I'm now being told that it is March / April next year? I ordered from a dealer in Wales and wondered if perhaps they had filled their allocation already and I was at the back of the queue. Thanks

anyideas

Hi Matt

I have no confirmed delivery date myself having ordered last week.
The dealer was hoping to receive their allocation late last week so I may soon.

WILLH

Plenty of pre registered unallocated ones around-some at a reasonable discount

UK rrp is under pressure to be increased due to the weaker £ To €,and the current list prices have not increased since the MP was introduced at the beginning of the year.Be careful your order into next year doesn’t see you paying an increased list price.

Katie

I've been told March / April next year - ordered two weeks ago but not got a date yet.
Dealer contacted mb in Germany to be told there is a slight backlog in processing orders but they had got mine at least.

Roy C

I was told March / April a couple of weeks ago but that the date could vary a little until we got closer to the time. Agreed with the dealer to call back just before Christmas to check in but basically I am just going to not worry about it and the assume March / April target is going to be met.

Katie

Ditto - I don’t think chasing the dealer will have any impact, so I’m just going to make contact at the end of the year to see if there’s an update

WILLH

Why not buy a pre reg?- there’s plenty for sale on the Mercedes Approved Used site with great discounts.If I was looking again it’s probably the route I would go down.

Katie

Just had a phone call from my dealer to double check an item on my spec
They’ve had notification that the build date will be programmed at the beginning of January so looks like we’re still on target for March / April
I did not want any of the pre reg vehicles as when I am spending a large amount of money I want exactly what I want!
Apart from not wanting black I really do want a heater and none of them had that.

WILLH

It wasn’t going to be around long at that price-I’ve seen around half a dozen over the last couple of months I would have bought if I hadn’t of ordered mine which were much cheaper and better buys-if not quite my perfect spec.

We would have bought a pre reg but again couldn’t find what we wanted! The killer for us was the heater and 5th seat, but we got 8% off list so not too bad (not £10k though!)

DWB

I was on my way to put a deposit down on a Cali and just stumbled on this as passing and just had to buy it. The extra`s list was what swung it and they had only just registered it so have to wait to the end of the year before I can collect it.

Graham

Are you telling us you bought an MP on the way to buy a Cali? That's one way to decide! You haven't posted any info or pictures.

DWB

I`m afraid so. I`ve been looking for ages, googling every scenario you can think of to decide which way to go. Needed something that I could use on a daily basis but to also use when the Wife is racing at Triathlons or when I`m officiating as you have to be at the race venue really early so now we can pitch up the night before. It had to have the space for a dog and most importantly room to keep the Wife's racing bike safe and secure which is why I was going for the Cali as the seats move completely forward which leaves room in the back for the bike. I discounted the MP initially due to the Table and chairs taking up so much room but they can easily be removed which then gives me much more space and we can use the fold up table and chairs that we have used historically for camping which are much more compact. Bottom line after seeing the MP and knowing that they are currently few and far between and with all the extras already fitted to this Pre registered model I couldn`t not buy it. The only down side is that I can`t collect until the end of Dec as it has to be with them for the 90 days. I`m sure that the wait will be worth it, also never been in this situation before where the Garage and individuals are asking me if I want to sell it even before I`ve picked it up, just shows the strength of supply and demand.

https://www.mercedes-benz.net/p/uk/...f71a7815?owda=misc&pid=MBUK_UC_UCL_CTA_190216