Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dealers and eyes on.

DevonToffee

I've been trying to find out where I can look at an MP. I left a message at our local dealer in Bristol and they called back to say the nearest was in Milton Keynes. What's your experience of trying to find one and arrange a look and if possible a test drive?

rovimor

rovimor

VIP Member
Sandown’s at Salisbury and Poole were very helpful when we were looking before we put our order in back in April. I would be surprised if they didn’t have a demonstrator for you to look at and take for a drive. Poole allowed us to take the demonstrator out for most of the day and that was when it had less than 100 miles on the clock!

MacCedes

We’re waiting for Sandown to come back to us after the weekend with what they have in stock. Meanwhile we were told that Ashford (Kent) had a 220D in stock so made an appointment to view for 2pm......halfway there (from north Essex) we were told they didn’t have it and couldn’t get it until Tuesday. We can’t find one to look at at all. The MB website isn’t updated very often so we seem to be chasing after non-existent beasts. Frustrating to say the least!