Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cruise Control

rovimor

rovimor

VIP Member
I have just driven back from London and couldn’t get the cruise control to function - only the speed limiting function. It was working last week so I must have switched something off by accident? Any thoughts anyone?

Steve B

I think its the button on the end of the stalk that switched between limiter and cruise control

rovimor

rovimor

VIP Member
Tried pressing the button numerous times, after pushing the stalk every which way - nothing worked! Now that I have had a good nights sleep I will have a read of the manual and try again!

Andy B

Andy B

VIP Member
When the speed limiter is on, there should be a yellow light "on" on the cruise /speed limiter stalk. If the light is off, then it is in cruise mode.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

mptripsaway

I have just driven back from London and couldn’t get the cruise control to function - only the speed limiting function. It was working last week so I must have switched something off by accident? Any thoughts anyone?
I had this once on a long journey, it turned out to be flies and other road detritus splattered across the sensors, gave them a clean and all was good.

rovimor

rovimor

VIP Member
Don't think the cruise control work with sensors. Or has the MP got adaptive c/c?

Adaptive cruise control is an option but I haven’t got it! On reading the manual there are some lights on the stalk to indicate whether you are in speed limiting mode or cruise control mode. I think I need to check whether I am using the mode button on the end of the stalk to correctly switch between the two modes (or if there is a problem with this switch). I have another long journey planned later this week - I will keep you posted on how I get on!

rovimor

rovimor

VIP Member
Just driven up to Reading and cruise control worked perfectly...clicking the end of the stalk puts it into limiter mode and an orange light appears on the stalk. That worked perfectly as well. So I have no idea why cruise control didn’t work at all the other day....perhaps it was just the magic fairy winding me up at the end of a long 3 days!