Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Completely removing the rear seats in a 4 berth or Horizon?

tjrundy

Hello,

I'm considering buying a MP for next year's sporting adventures, given that they're most likely to be in the UK.

it's just for myself and a friend, and we've got quite a lot of sports gear to take with. I'm therefore imagining the removal of the rear seats and replacing them with fixings for storing a mountainbike, paddleboards, kitesurf and various other toys.

Simple question then is can the rear seats be fully removed and stored, effectively leaving a van with a wardrobe, table, fridge, hob and pop-top bed?

Thanks,

Tom.

Epigram

Yes.
If you download V class - Marco Polo online manual it tells you how to do it. Copied the first page below for info.

1605295678517.png

Method7

That seat is extremely heavy. I have moved ours to the fwd mounting point but there was no way I could move it more than a few inches at a time. You will need two of you to lift it out but it is possible without any tools at all. I guess you’ll have to disconnect the electrics for the seat and the 2 seater will be a bit lighter but it’s defiantly a two man job of you want to preserve the interior trim, flooring and door steps.