Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cleaning both water tanks

LEGLESS

LEGLESS

VIP Member
What is the best way to clean both water tanks, and if its a tablet form ie steradent where do I put the tablet. Many Thanks in advance. Dave.

J

j200george

VIP Member
^^^ The water system is Marks series as below. Bit of a faff to get to the top of the fresh water tank to pop in some sterilisation tablets but having suffered once from bad water out of a dirty camelbak on a skiing holiday is probably something that should be done at least once a season.

Water system video here.

Last edited:

Method7

Water in a camelbak? Cider or wine but Milton tablets are the way to go for cleaning Not got a water tank but we use milton’s for just about everything… including out water container.

LEGLESS

LEGLESS

VIP Member
Water in a camelbak? Cider or wine but Milton tablets are the way to go for cleaning Not got a water tank but we use milton’s for just about everything… including out water container.
Many Thanks. Dave.

LEGLESS

LEGLESS

VIP Member
Many Thanks Dave

J

j200george

VIP Member
Video is very good, I just use a few Milton tabs
It’s been a while since I used sterilisation tablets. Do you pop them in the tank and leave it for a while and flush the system?