Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Chesterfield Open Day / Meet 11 November

PoloPete

Administrator
Hi Guys

I am sure some of you are aware that this forum is the sister website to the VW California Club

We realise there are possibly not enough MP members just yet for a dedicated meet yet so we would like to invite you down to our open day in Chesterfield next weekend.

It would really be great to see some Marco Polo's there especially for curious California owners to have a nose around, also we are expanding our shop in 2018 and we will also be stocking dedicated MP accessories from brands like Brandrup and Comfortz.

If you fancy coming you will be made very welcome, all you need to do is sign up for a free ticket HERE

We look forward to see you soon..

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com

Roy C

Thanks for the open invitation - nice thought. Unfortunately my MP won’t arrive until March / April and I’m away that weekend anyway so maybe next time....

Katie

Ditto
Perhaps next spring - it would be good to meet Cali owners - when all’s said and done, the vans are very similar in terms of their functionality and the ethos behind them. More products for the mp would be of great interest for me, especially a Marco topper

Wilnx005

Administrator
Staff member
Great Idea, we'll try and get some join meets / weekends away booked next year particularly as more MP's get delivered.
More products are in the pipeline for early 2018 :Thumbs up: