Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Carpet for living area

PoloTim

I am considering buying Brandrup fitted carpet for the living area of my MP. Had anyone had any experience of fitting this?
I understand it needs to be fixed with tape? If so is the carpet easy to remove if required withou ruining the yacht finis floor?
Thanks in advance

Webbah

I am considering buying Brandrup fitted carpet for the living area of my MP. Had anyone had any experience of fitting this?
I understand it needs to be fixed with tape? If so is the carpet easy to remove if required withou ruining the yacht finis floor?
Thanks in advance
Yeah it's easily fitted and removed. I have it. Although if you have the Staukasten (toilet box) you will need to remove that to pull out the carpet.

PoloTim

Yeah it's easily fitted and removed. I have it. Although if you have the Staukasten (toilet box) you will need to remove that to pull out the carpet.
Thank you. Which Staukasten box do you recommend? If you have a link that would be useful.

SteveR

Thanks in advance
It is easy to fit / remove. Mine came with strips that slide underneath the door trim and attach with velcro

Gek

Thanks in advance
We are considering selling our Brandrup carpet if you are interested? Only used for one weekend trip so in perfect condition and comes with the strips and velcro mentioned in another post.

PoloTim

We are considering selling our Brandrup carpet if you are interested? Only used for one weekend trip so in perfect condition and comes with the strips and velcro mentioned in another post.
Are you selling just the passenger area or the boot as well? They come in two separate pieces?

Gek

Hi, No we didn't go for the boot section so just the main passenger/living area. We would be looking for £130 + postage or free collection from Bournemouth. KR.

M

Marilyn

VIP Member
Thanks in advance
We just had some carpet remnants made into a rug which we put on the floor during the day& roll up to make the bed. Perfect & cheap