Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cabin filters on a Marco Polo

Gedtin

Hi camper people. I want to replace the cabin filter on my 2018 Marc Polo. I have a new filter but am at a loss as where to fit it and I don't seem to be able to find this most basic info. Also it seems that I may need 2 filters. Does anyone know where the cabin filter lives?

Samebutdifferent

Samebutdifferent

VIP Member
Passenger footwell behind the fusebox.

Gedtin

I see the fuse box that seems to have 2 screws on the right and swivel on the left. If I remove the box and move it out of the way will I have access to replace the filter?

Gedtin

Thanks SBD the Marco has an extra bit of trim above the fuse box containing a footlight. Just 3 screws and the light unplugs but it was hiding the filter housing. All done now so I'm off for a shower. After 36k miles there's a lot of dead leaves and dust to collect in your hair

Gedtin

High Marco people. I have a further question regarding Marco Polo cabin filters. As you see from the thread I have changed the main filter but now find that there is indeed another filter in the back of the van. I see where it should be ( from the Vito van) but it seems to be as well hidden as the front one was. Can anyone give me a clue how to access it?