Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Business Insurance

PeterB

Hi all, I am new to this site. Looking at buying a MP to replace my MB GLC so we can go on family adventures. My question is, would I be able to get a camper van insured as business insurance, as I will need to use my MP as an everyday vehicle and I have to have business insurance to use my vehicle in the work place.I average about 20K for business mileage.

Has anyone got any experience of this this?

Thanks all, and happy adventures.

Ragga

I have Class 1 (S.D.P. + Insured In Person For Business) with Direct Line based on 14000 miles per annum. Was never an issue.

Carmike993

Hi all, I am new to this site. Looking at buying a MP to replace my MB GLC so we can go on family adventures. My question is, would I be able to get a camper van insured as business insurance, as I will need to use my MP as an everyday vehicle and I have to have business insurance to use my vehicle in the work place.I average about 20K for business mileage.

Has anyone got any experience of this this?

Thanks all, and happy adventures.
Hi Peter.
Ive got mine on my fleet policy and just added as business and pleasure use.
That said im thinking of selling it if your still looking for one.
Thanks
Mike

PeterB

Hi Peter.
Ive got mine on my fleet policy and just added as business and pleasure use.
That said im thinking of selling it if your still looking for one.
Thanks
Mike
Hi Mike

thanks for info. Yes I am looking. Do you have spec and photos please.

Carmike993

Hi Mike

thanks for info. Yes I am looking. Do you have spec and photos please.
Hi Peter.
Its a 250d with massive spec. It has the expensive sound system upgrade. Night heater with optional remote control. 5th seat optin.Bike rack. Awning. 360 camrea. Lane control. Extra set of matching wheels with winter tyres. Full carpet set. Illuminated sill steps. Sat nav. Its a 2019 on a 68 plate so still under Mercedes warranty. Done 23k miles with service only recently done. Cream and black leather. If you want to give me a call on 07971222579 i could do a walk round whats app video.
Thanks
Mike