Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Awaiting collection of Marco Polo 250D

Nick Pye

Hi all,
Great to see that you've started an owners club.

I'm about to collect mine but have tow questions that I should've checked at the dealership.

1. Is a cover/protector supplied to 'flatten' lower seats when laid as a bed, and
2. Is/are there front windscreen blinds?

I'm excited to pick up my van after the awning is fitted in a week.
All the best
Nick

mptripsaway

Hi all,
Great to see that you've started an owners club.

I'm about to collect mine but have tow questions that I should've checked at the dealership.

1. Is a cover/protector supplied to 'flatten' lower seats when laid as a bed, and
2. Is/are there front windscreen blinds?

I'm excited to pick up my van after the awning is fitted in a week.
All the best
Nick
Hi, the answer to your first point is no, however a topper is available as an accessory.
The MP comes with a curtain blind for front cabin windows, it attaches to sun visors and also with suction cups to the glass. I have found a little condensation in the morning which I clear in seconds by using the ac fan directed at the screen.
Has anyone used thermal screen covers?

Good luck with your van.

Nick Pye

Thanks Braysaway, your answers are very helpful. I saw that Brandrup offer a mattress and fitted sheet so will probably buy from them. They also offer thermal screen covers which I also wondered about.

All the best
Nick

mptripsaway

Thanks Braysaway, your answers are very helpful. I saw that Brandrup offer a mattress and fitted sheet so will probably buy from them. They also offer thermal screen covers which I also wondered about.

All the best
Nick
I would also recommend taking a look at Duvalay products for sleeping solutions if using the lower bed, they seem to get good press on VW forums.

Welcome!

I bought silver screens from Kiravans. Very reasonable price and great service.
There is some condensation in the morning, but this is normal.
I have ordered the screens for the pop top. It got rather cool overnight up there!

mptripsaway

Welcome!

I bought silver screens from Kiravans. Very reasonable price and great service.
There is some condensation in the morning, but this is normal.
I have ordered the screens for the pop top. It got rather cool overnight up there!
Hi, are the silver screens external or internal fitting and are they made to fit MP? I will be very interested to see how you get on with the thermal liner for the poptop, have you ordered the westfalia ones?