Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Audio 20

H & J

Does anyone have the the Audio 20 fitted in there Marco Polo ?
I am told no one has Audio 20 all MP’s upgrade to Command, Is this true or is there anyone with Audio 20 ?
We have a problem, the radio does not find or search for radio stations we can only direct input a frequency to try and find a station, after nine months of back and forth to Merced’s the vehicle mostly at the garage (other. Issues too sadly) we are told they can not fix it and actually this is how the radio should be...!
im trying to keep this post short as there so SO much more to input so to start is there anyone out there with a fully working Audio 20 ?

Method7

I don’t think mine has command but I’m not sure how to tell... I’m sure my radio auto tunes, to be honest I think it was all tuned in when I picked it up so I presume it auto tunes.. no in fact I am certain it does all that automatically because we were listening to French and Spanish radio back in the summer while we were away. And I’m pretty sure it’s not command because I read up about that and the numbers just didn’t add up.

Ranger67

Mine is a 2017 and I believe it is Audio20. It has the Garmin Maps and when you click on the voice command button on the steering, all you can activate via voice is the Navigation and not the phone or anything else. I'm told that is how it works.

My radio auto tunes but it is hit and miss. I also have a GLA180 and it is the same. After getting everything working upon a restart of the vehcle a few days later the radio ends up with the frequency showing rather than for example the radio station. It then just ends up with noise and I have to manually retune or fiddle about. So most of the time I now drive with the volume on zero and just use the navigation..

Gazthediver

I have Audio 20 in my 2019 Marco Polo and it works great radio search is auto , my only problem is the sound quality is not the best but i don’t think it’s any different from the command as far as sound quality , I also have the Mercedes me app on it