Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

After an 11 month wait, it’s finally here!

Grand Tourismo

Looks the business!! and a V300 will definitely hustle....nice. Can I ask what the MB name of that colour is? and what interior combination did you go for?

DPS20K

It’s selenite grey, which is not supposed to be an option in the UK, but when we ordered ours the option appeared on the dealer’s system so we went for it. We went with the light flooring option and black leather. Love the look of it.

Attachments

• 5BD7C506-A19F-4745-9409-24FA0D70B04E.png
    5BD7C506-A19F-4745-9409-24FA0D70B04E.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 35

TMC

Great choice! Our V300 selenite grey with black leather and light flooring (!) won't be with us until December (also an 11 month build time). Managed to get hold of a black 220 on a 17 plate to tide us over

Grand Tourismo

It’s selenite grey, which is not supposed to be an option in the UK, but when we ordered ours the option appeared on the dealer’s system so we went for it. We went with the light flooring option and black leather. Love the look of it.
As Marco says above just fabulous!...we also have the light flooring and black leather and we are very happy with it. I am now a fan of Selenite Grey....its my new favourite colour :)