Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2nd Bench for MP

MrStanding

So I read an article the other week saying something about a 2nd (removable) bench being available for the MP from MB dealers on the continent. It can be installed facing forwards or backwards on the existing rails (unlike the single seat which as far as I'm aware needs an extra rail fitted at the manufacturing stage).

I can't find that article anywhere now, but it sounds like something we'd want for when we're shuttling people rather than camping. Anyone know anything about availability of it in the UK?

Carbonio

Spoke to a dealer today while testing one and he said that a second bench is available. We would probably be interested in getting one for the odd time we need 5/6 seats.

funkyegg

This is interesting. Please can anyone share the dealer details and the part number for the bench? Does it require the third rail in the middle to fit the bench or the standard two rail system will do? How much does it cost? Cheers

Carbonio

This is interesting. Please can anyone share the dealer details and the part number for the bench? Does it require the third rail in the middle to fit the bench or the standard two rail system will do? How much does it cost? Cheers

It runs on the two rails already fitted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

funkyegg

Please can anyone attach a link for this bench as I couldn't find it anywhere. I also checked the latest 2018 brochure from Merc and it has no mention of the bench and only a single seat available.

funkyegg

Please can anyone attach a link for this bench as I couldn't find it anywhere. I also checked the latest 2018 brochure from Merc and it has no mention of the bench and only a single seat available.

Carbonio

I think you’ll need to speak to your dealer. It isn’t on the options list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

funkyegg

I cant get any info from my dealer on this so would appreciate if anyone can share more info on the bench.