Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

230v onboard power supply

P

Phil Melville

VIP Member
I have a new Marco Polo and am working through its features prior to use after lockdown.

can the onboard 230v socket be used through the auxiliary battery or does the vehicle need to be plugged into the mains. Obviously need to use kettle etc.

Blackrat

Hello,
You need to be plugged into mains electricity for the socket to work. The auxiliary battery is used to power the leisure facilities such as the fridge, water pump etc.
Enjoy your new toy!

Last edited:

SteveR

I have a new Marco Polo and am working through its features prior to use after lockdown.

can the onboard 230v socket be used through the auxiliary battery or does the vehicle need to be plugged into the mains. Obviously need to use kettle etc.
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Putting inverters etc to one side, you've kind of answered your own question i.e. 230v socket and mains electricity vs 12v battery.
If, for example, you are plugging a 240v kettle into the socket, then you would need to be hooked up to the mains.

Some added friendly advice Phil: You may wish to remove your precise address from your profile

P

Phil Melville

VIP Member

Putting inverters etc to one side, you've kind of answered your own question i.e. 230v socket and mains electricity vs 12v battery.
If, for example, you are plugging a 240v kettle into the socket, then you would need to be hooked up to the mains.

Some added friendly advice Phil: You may wish to remove your precise address from your profile
Thanks I have now changed it. I don’t really like living my life to fit in with the bad guys but I guess no option really.

P

Phil Melville

VIP Member

Thanks - done.