Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

For Sale 2019 Marco Polo V250 for sale.

C

CapnB

VIP Member
Selling my 19 plate V250, around 13000 miles, silver with black interior, full kitchen, webasto aux heater ,,solar panel, excellent condition. Lovely machine, am selling to buy a larger motor home. Message if you are interested. Photos to follow. Price: £51,000.

P

PoloTim

VIP Member
Selling my 19 plate V250, around 13000 miles, silver with black interior, full kitchen, webasto aux heater ,,solar panel, excellent condition. Lovely machine, am selling to buy a larger motor home. Message if you are interested. Photos to follow. Price: £51,000.
Hello very interested. I am a new member and would like to view.

ProfMac

Hi CapnB, is your V250 MP still available and if so, could I see some snaps please? BTW, I am a new member looking to purchase my first MP. BW, Ali

C

CapnB

VIP Member
Hi there, yes I sold it to another forum member at the weekend. Good luck with your search. Regards. Gary