Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

For Sale 2018 Marco Polo For Sale

Mandyanddex

Hi we are selling our 2018 Marco Polo AMG LIne.
The van is in excellent condition with all standard fittings plus Diesel Heating and Thule Awning.
It has done 16000 miles and the most recent MB service was 3 months ago.
It also comes with a Marco Polo Mattress designed to store on the back shelf aswell as a Dometic Pro Air Driveaway Awning and 2 matching bedroom annex’s.
If you would like further information please message me or you can contact me on 07958159981
Many thanks
Mandy

mpolo219

Edit… question withdrawn! Just seen from another thread it is Navy. I’m ideally looking for a lighter colour.

Hi Mandy

Please would you be able to let me know what colour the van is please.

Thanks

James

Mandyanddex

Edit… question withdrawn! Just seen from another thread it is Navy. I’m ideally looking for a lighter colour.

Hi Mandy

Please would you be able to let me know what colour the van is please.

Thanks

James
Hi James it is Navy Blue
Let me know if you would like some pictures and I will ask my husband for some later as I am away with work at the moment
Thanks a lot
Mandy

Mandyanddex

Hi
Yes it is
I will certainly post some pictures in the next day or so I am just away with work at the moment
Many thanks
Mandy

PoloBear

Thank you Many, BTW where abouts are you located from the perspective of viewing ? Look forward to seeing the pictures

Mandyanddex

Hi you are welcome. I am located in Haslington which is a village just outside Crewe in Cheshire
Thank you Many, BTW where abouts are you located from the perspective of viewing ? Look forward to seeing the pictures
Hi sorry not the best picture and only of the outside as I asked my husband to check if he had any on his phone
I will get some more across to you also the exact mileage is 16,646
Many thanks
Mandy

Attachments

• 884BE7F1-3807-4624-B94F-C73E3314AE4E.jpeg
    884BE7F1-3807-4624-B94F-C73E3314AE4E.jpeg
    769.4 KB · Views: 24

Mandyanddex

Edit - sorry correction the exact mileage is 16,646 also I have added a photo not the best I am afraid but it is the only one my husband had on his phone I will add some more over the weekend once I am home
Many thanks
Mandy

Attachments

• D07EEE50-128D-4DCB-B518-EB8F28B51FAB.jpeg
    D07EEE50-128D-4DCB-B518-EB8F28B51FAB.jpeg
    769.4 KB · Views: 13

PoloBear

Hi Mandy, forgot to ask but I guess the most important question is how much are you advertising the vehicle for ?

Mandyanddex

Hi
Indeed this is a difficult one as if you look at dealer prices and then look at prices of sold vehicles they vary such a lot.
In the end after looking at other vehicles sold on here and based on age and mileage I am thinking maybe 57000
Many thanks
Mandy